Just imagine having the ability to measure your net worth, set yourself up for retirement, and more, simply by using one, free tool. That’s exactly what Personal Capital does. This personalized wealth management tool takes only a minute of your time to sign up. After creating an account, you can begin using different investment strategies to help you reach your goals.
For a nominal price, you can rely on Personal Capital to track and manage your finances. Along with multiple strategies, you’ll have access to certified financial planners. Their purpose goes beyond answering your questions. They’ll provide you with guidance to help improve your financial life before and after retirement.
For a better understanding as to why more than 1.9 million people currently depend on Personal Capital, consider some of its primary benefits.
- Manageability: Instead of having several scattered accounts, you can maintain all of them in one, easy-to-access place.
Professional assistance:As stated, you have access to experts in the field of financial planning and investing.
- Strategies: Compared to other bank and money management services, Personal Capital boasts some of the most innovative and personalized strategies offered.
- Customization:You can customize your portfolios, giving you more versatility and opportunity to grow your finances.
- Mobilization: There’s even a mobile app, making it easy to track information or connect with a financial planner anytime and from anywhere.
- Advice: The experts at Personal Capital offer clients all kinds of financial advice. Included is helping them select the best 401k, so they can achieve their retirement goal.
One of the stand-out benefits of using Personal Capital is the ability to link all of your financial accounts using a simple online interface. As a bonus, signing up is completely free. With registration complete, a series of graphs and charts will allow you to visualize your finances. Included in the reports are your net worth, asset allocation, account balances, cash flow, investment fee projection, and generated ROI. You can also see your income and expense reports.
Personal Capital – Is It Right for You?
Although anyone can use Personal Capital, it’s the most beneficial for individuals with relatively substantial wealth. If you want an easy and safe way to manage your finances, including portfolios, this service is a perfect choice.